A big tree.


This is the big tree outside our house. It's really big, especially when compared to the crane!! This is taken with my film camera, which I still love to use for two reasons: 1) B+W is incomparably better in film, and 2) wide angle: my wide angle lenses don't look wide angle with the digital magnification factor (1.6x).
I was originally really disappointed with the color saturation of this film (i usually use velvia but this is some other stuff), but I kind of like the strange saturation of these.
Sorry if this is a lame post. I took photos for the Give Kids a Smile Event on Saturday, but those might be a little dry. I gotta get cooking again...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet shot Mark! I think it's an awesome picture. I am really impressed at your ability to capture the sun, moon, stars, I don't know how you are able to get that to come out so clear. Super skilled!

MomCan said...

I just like seeing what you think is worth taking pictures of. Keep them coming Mark....I enjoy all your pix.

Post a Comment